SODIUM GLUCONATEPURITY : 98%min
CAS No.527-07-1,HS CODE:291816
Sodium gluconate,also known as pentahydroxy sodium salts,is white or light yellow crystalline particles or powder,easily soluble in water,slightly soluble in alcohol,insoluble in ether.
Appearance: White or Light Yellow Crystalline Particles or Powder
PH value: 6-8
1. In construction industry,sodium gluconate can be used as a water reducer and retarder.Adding a certain amount of sodium gluconate to the cement can increase the plasticity and strength of the concrete,and has a retarding effect,that is,delaying the initial and final solidification time of the concrete.
2. In textile printing and dyeing industry,it is used as a high-performance chelating agent.
3. It is a kind of special cleaning agent for glass bottles.Glass bottles professional cleaning agent using sodium gluconate as the main formula can improve the following common problems:detergency is not strong,easy to plug the nozzle and pipeline of the bottle washing machine.
4. It can be used as steel surface cleaning agent.
5. It is used as a stabilizer for water quality.Since sodium gluconate has excellent corrosion and scale inhibition effects,it is widely used as a stabilizer for water quality.
1. Packing: 25kg/bag or 1ton/bag
2. Storage: Kept in dry and ventilating place,prevent from rain and moisture when storage.If agglomerated,please crush and make it into solution, and its effect will be the same.
3. Transportation:Non-toxic,non-inflammable and non-explosive chemicals, it can be transported by air,vessel,truck and train.