CAS NO.10124-56-8,HS CODE:283539
Sodium hexametaphosphate is one type of sodium phosphate polymer,and it is a transparent glass flake or white crystal powder.It has strong hygroscopicity; it becomes sticky after moisture absorption, it is easy to be wet in the air, soluble in water, and has a high solubility in water, but the dissolution rate is slow; the aqueous solution is acidic. It is easy to hydrolyze or form phosphite.
Appearance:White crystal powder
Total phosphate as P2O5 ≥68%
Inactive phosphate(P2O5) ≤7.5%
PH Value : 5.8-7.3
1. It is used in water treatment, detergent additives.
2. It is efficient water softener for cooling water treatment in power stations, rolling stock, boilers and fertilizer plants.
3. It can be used as cement hardening accelerators.
4. It is used in the flotation industry as flotation agent.
5. It can be used as refractory additives.
6. It is used for rust prevention of oil industry drilling pipes and for controlling the viscosity of mud when oil drilling.
1.Packing : 25kg/bag or 1000kg/bag
2.Storage : Kept in dry and ventilating place,prevent from rain and moisture when storage.
3.Transportation : Non-Toxic,non-inflammable and non-explosive chemicals,it can be transported by air,vessel,truck and train.